Hi guys.
I am now back in Germany and enjoy my German family and friends. I know it was not a GOODBYE, but a SEE U LATER. Still: It was hard to leave all the friendships I had made in Ohio.
Now that I am in Germany I thought I reverse my blog and write in English now - you may noticed! :)
This blog now is for everyone I met during y exchange year and everyone who wants to know what's going on in my life back home.
It is true, that actually nothing changed. In my opinion that's kind of weird. Think about that: One leaves her home, her friends and her family behind. A whole life one had in Germany is gone because nobody will know one, where she goes. After 10 months of a blasting experience one comes back and nothing changed! I am only back 5 days and it feels like I never left. I think it is a good thing, but at the same time I wonder: What will happen to the second life I built and left on the other side of the pond?
I miss everyone I met and stand on two sites right now.!
This was my first post from back in Germany.
I hope you guys write comments and stuff :)
I miss you all- hugs and kisses
the German
I mean Jessi :)
PS: I hope you all had a great Fourth of July weekend :*
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen