Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015

Change ?

Hey Guys.

Now that I am back I really don't know what to write about. So I will just write about everything, which comes in my mind. :)
This blog will kind of be like a diary.

I feel like nothing changed in Germany. It is like I went away for 10 months and while I had the time of my life the time in Germany just stood still. I went away for change and I tried to find out who I am. Now I am back and after two weeks I cannot say if anything is different, other than my hair color or my age. To think about that is sad. If nothing changed, where did this year go. It was definitely worth it but it makes me think.
Maybe I just think too much? Maybe I should just live and give every memory a place in my heart?
Maybe I should just be thankful for friends and family all over the world. Thank you.

Jessi ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen